🎨 Ladies! This one is for you! Join us for a Paint Night on Friday, April 22nd with local artist Angela Jane Lavendar. $35 pp. RSVP by April 15th. Bring your own bevies and snacks to share! 🎨
We’ve partnered up with Nutrition Coach Cheryl Borecky from Move Eat Play! Interested in learning more? Chat with a coach today!
CrossFit Belleville – WOD
10 alternating Cossack squats
5 push-up to down dogs
10 alternating jumping lunges
5 single-arm ring rows/arm
**Rope Climb Progression // Focus**
1 minute on each progression
1) Rope pull-to-stand // Pulling strength
2) Hang + foot lock // Able to hold body weight while athlete establishes foot lock.
3) Foot lock + 1 pull // Stand up on a secure foot lock then reach as high as possible for the next pull, then establish the next foot lock.
4) Rope climb practice or scaling practice
**Thruster Review and Practice **
**Progression // Focus**
x 5 Reps / Empty BB
1) Front Squat // Full hand grip on the bar. Elbows as high as possible. Bar sits on the shoulders.
2) Push Press // Little dip with an aggressive drive. Push the heels into the ground and punch the bar overhead.
3) Thruster // Elbows stay away from the thighs. Fast on the way up. Bring the bar back to the shoulders before squatting again.
Thruster (Build to a heavy 2)
* Barbell is taken out of a rack.
* 12 minutes
Tommy V (Time)
21 Thrusters, 115#
12 Rope Climbs, 15′
15 Thrusters, 115#
9 Rope Climbs, 15′
9 Thrusters, 115#
6 Rope Climbs, 15′
In honor of Senior Chief Petty Officer Thomas J. Valentine, 37, of Ham Lake, MN, died in an training accident in Arizona, on Feb. 13 2008
To learn more about Tommy V click here
– INTERMEDIATE –
21 thrusters (65/95 lb)
6 rope climbs (15 ft)
4 rope climbs (15 ft)
3 rope climbs (15 ft)
– BEGINNER –
21 thrusters (55/75 lb)
6 rope climb pull-to-stands
4 rope climb pull-to-stands
3 rope climb pull-to-stands
1:00 banded shoulder stretch/side
1:00 couch stretch/side