🎨 Ladies! This one is for you! Join us for a Paint Night on Friday, April 22nd with local artist Angela Jane Lavendar. $35 pp. RSVP by April 15th. Bring your own bevies and snacks to share! 🎨
We’ve partnered up with Nutrition Coach Cheryl Borecky from Move Eat Play! Interested in learning more? Chat with a coach today!
CrossFit Belleville – WOD
Min. 1 | :15 of each movement below
Min. 2 | 1:00 PVC pass-throughs
– Jumping jacks, mountain climbers, shoulder taps, jumping lunges
Specific Warm up
**Progression // Focus**
1) Lunge-to-split // Start in a steady lunge position with the feet slightly wider than usual. Stand to the quarter-lunge/split position to find individual receiving positions.
2) Jump-to-split // Dip, jump, and land in the split position. Hold the hands at the shoulders.
3) Split jerk // Full extension of the hips (jump high) and land with a heavy heel on the front leg and heavy toe on the back leg.
*5 minutes to get to starting weight
*8 minutes between Split Jerk and Bck Squat to build up to Back Squat desired weight
Split Jerk (5-5-3-3-3-1-1-1-1 / Every 2 minutes)
✔ Start at a moderate load — 50-60% — and build to a heavy single across 9 sets.
Back Squat (7 sets x 3 Reps – Every 2 minutes)
– Use at least 60% of your best back squat.
– Increase the load as desired.
1:00 dragon stretch/side
1:00 banded shoulder stretch/side