CrossFit Belleville – WOD
“Rowling” (No Measure)
*Partner Rowling for time
* 1000 meters for time split between two partners.
* 5 rounds each on the rower, looking to land exactly on 100 meter intervals until the screen says 1000 meters.
* There will be a penalty for the partner who gets off the rower for every meter they are under or over the 100 meter interval.
* If they land at 97 or 103, penalty is 3 burpees.
* Partner getting on the rower must wait until their partner completing the penalty is finished before they begin rowing.
Scorpions x6 each side
T-Spine Rotations x 8 each side
15 Slow air squats with 2 sec pause
Handstand Push-ups (Technique/Form/Open Standards)
Goat Day (No Measure)
Odd: Movement 1
Even: Movement 2
“Goat” is CrossFit slang for a movement that challenges us. These are the best days to turn perceived weaknesses into strengths. No better way to do that than today. We don’t improve our technique with a high heart rate – that’s what we refer to as “training”. Today is geared towards “practice,” dialing in our mechanics with a controlled heart rate. We are looking to work for about 30sec and rest for 30sec.
Movements that are most likely to make an appearance at the open:
Toes to Bar
Chest To Bar
Downward dog 10sec hold into Upward dog 10sec hold x 3